What is a Covenant Partner? A Covenant Partner may be an individual, a family, a group of individuals, or an organization/congregation who enters into an agreement with Freedom in Christ to celebrate a partnership in the gospel and participate with the ministry through various different avenues. Participation includes:
- Lifting up the Freedom in Christ prison congregation in prayer.
- Providing annual financial support.
- Volunteering to participate in Bible Study, worship services and assist in other areas of need.
- Identifying leaders in your community to serve on the ministry council and various committees.
- Communicating the mission and ministry of Freedom in Christ Prison Ministry to your congregation and the public.
By becoming a Covenant Partner, you are joining us in celebrating a partnership in the gospel with the men of Freedom in Christ Prison Ministry and sharing God’s love, hope and healing presence in a place where these things don’t always seem present.
To become a Covenant Partner, simply click on the link to download the Covenant Partner form. Print two copies. Sign both copies and mail to:
Freedom in Christ Prison Ministry
P O Box 617
Anaconda, MT 59711
If you are providing financial support, as well, we ask that you also enclose the annual amount you wish to contribute. This helps us in our budgeting efforts for the year. We will return a signed Covenant Form to you for your records.
Your prayers and financial contributions are tangible gifts of God. We thank you!
Click on the link to download your Covenant Partner form: